Team Orange HWV Decals
Decals are white vinyl die-cut, and work great on tinted windows as shown above.
The decals are approximately 4" x 8" (my apologies to my UK friends, they abandoned the metric system in about third grade here).
I have 30 in stock right now, but will not be capping orders at that number.
For as long as this page is visible, all orders will be accepted.
However after the first 30 there will be a slight delay as I restock from my vendor.
Bottom line: Everyone who orders one will get one, but the first 30 will get them a bit faster.
One final note: Let your dogs on the couch! :)
Questions or problems? Email me.
Steps to apply vinyl:
1. Place sticker face up on table or hard surface. Use squeegee, credit card or driver’s license. Rub over surface. This will ensure the decal will stick to application tape when removing the backing.
2. Clean surface (outside of window) using window cleaner and preferably alcohol. Allow to dry.
3. Turn the decal face down, carefully and slowly remove backing. If some of decal sticks to backing, re-attach and repeat step 1.
4. Apply decal from inward to outward. Make sure it is straight.
5. With squeegee, credit card or driver’s license, rub once again. This will ensure decal will stay on window (or surface area applying it to).
6. Carefully remove application tape. Pull the tape back over itself. If bubbles appear, Squeeze them out to the edge, or puncture a pinhole and squeeze air out.